Support is the activity done by JoomlaXi after sales and involves solving software conflicts and usability problems,supplying updates and patches for bugs and security holes in the program. Some of Frequently Asked Questions Regarding our Support Policy Are -
Frequently Asked Questions
We Support :
We Do Not Support :
Support is provided via our support forums and Help Desk. Any other means of communication are not endorsed unless expressly implied.
JoomlaXi is obligated to provide support only before the expiration date of your Subscription that depends on agreement between JoomlaXi and you.
Support is offered at no additional cost for subscribers, depending on the subscription type. You are eligible for support only if you direct your inquiries to our support forum.
Support is provided Monday to Friday, from 09:00 to 18:00 UTC+5.30 We guarantee a reply in a maximum of two business days. Business days are: Monday to Friday, except for national Holidays.
Terms And Conditions
1 . Subscriptions cannot be shared. Sharing or other methods which allow for multiple, simultaneous downloads (and thereby affect the performance of this website) are strictly forbidden and may result in termination of your subscription.
2. You may not sub-license, assign, or transfer this license or your subscription to anyone else without prior written consent from JoomlaXi.
3. You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of the products, modified or unmodified. All products are Copyright (C) of JoomlaXi. The products are provided "as it is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
4. All of the products are designed for the latest version of Joomla! No guarantee, that the products will run with future versions of Joomla!.
5. During the subscription time, we neither provide any new updates nor any deadlines or development paths for updates. Update deadlines and development paths are for the private use of JoomlaXi only and will not be released to the public unless otherwise stated. However, we will do our best to ensure that our products are up to date and functional.
6. We reserve the right to terminate your service if the support policy is violated.
7. In the event of the termination of service, you are free to use our products under the grant of the GNU/GPL license but you will not receive support or updates from JoomlaXi.
8. We give and expect common courtesy during the application of the support policy. Any foul language will not be tolerated, be it from JoomlaXi or from the person requesting the service.
9. The JoomlaXi Support Policies may be updated from time to time and are subject to change at JoomlaXi's discretion.
10. Even though this Support Policy is effective for subscribers only, we reserve the right to apply all or any portion of it to non-subscribers.
Access To Your Confidential Information
In particular cases, JoomlaXi Support Team Members requires access to your Joomla! Administration section or to any other website-related administration sections (including but not limited to: your FTP account, your MySQL database, your hosting control panel) in order to resolve your support inquiry.
Any information you provide will not be shared outside JoomlaXi team.We properly dispose such information as soon as issue resolves however we strictly recommend you to change such sensitive informations once the support task is over. Any damage or losses occuring due to theft of such information is not JoomlaXi's responsibility.